Are you bushed of those stubborn, pesky pimples that no anti-acne creams seem to work on? Then, you have indoors at the right place! Here you will find how to use apple cider vinegar to cure acne and pimples. Yes, apple cider vinegar works wonderfully to clear up the acne and give you the skin you have always beloved. And let me tell you that, not only acne but apple cider vinegar also helps to eliminate acne marks. It is not only good for our interior health but works similarly well to resolve a lot of hair and skin related issues.
1. ACV Helps to Reduce Stress
2. ACV Maintains the Skin’s pH Balance
3. ACV Unclogs Blocked Pores
4. ACV Exfoliates the Skin
How to Use ACV for Treating Acne
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Toner for Acne
2. Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar to treat Acne
One of the top ways to use apple cider vinegar to treat acne is in mixture with baking soda.
- · Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of baking soda gently.
- · Use your fingers to apply the mixture as a mask to your face.
- · Leave it for some time, until the skin becomes dry and tight.
- · Rinse with cool water, pat dry, and then apply moisturizer.
- · Repeat it once weekly.
Honey contains some antibacterial properties which fight with the bacteria causing acne. It also hydrates the skin by locking the moisture in skin cells.
- · Clean your face with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser. Massaging in circles to clear pores and increase blood circulation.
- · Exfoliate with it baking soda.
- · Steam your face for three minutes by cover your head with a towel and leaning over a pot of hot water.
- · Apply 2 tablespoons of raw honey in your face, rubbing softly in small circles. When the honey becomes sticky stop rubbing the skin.
- · Leave it for 15 minutes, and then clean with lukewarm water.
- · Carefully pat dry without rubbing.
- · Use cotton ball to apply a (1:1) mixture of apple cider vinegar and water and wiping it on in upward strokes.
- · Apply oil free moisturizer.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Onion Juice
Onions contains sulphur which has antibacterial properties. It helps in fighting the bacteria causing acne.
- · Mix equal amount of apple cider vinegar with fresh onion juice from the fridge.
- · Apply on the affect skin using a cotton ball.
- · Leave it to dry then wash off with lukewarm water followed by cold water.
- · Apply this combination frequently to get rid of pimples.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera for acne treatment
Aloe vera absorbs excess of oil from your skin and removes impurities from skin pores.
- · Mix the apple cider vinegar with water and aloe vera gel.
- · Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture gently on the affected skin.
- · Massage it gently in a circular motion for some time.
- · Leave for some minutes and then rinse with water and pat dry.
- · Apply oil free moisturizer